Halal Assurance System
Halal Assurance System (HAS) is an integrated management system which is developed, implemented, and maintained to manage materials, production processes, products, human resources, and procedures in order to maintain the sustainability of halal production process in accordance with Halal requirements.
- To maintain the consistency of Halal Product during halal certificate validity.
- To arise internal awareness in the company.
- The company has a guideline on halal production process.
- To prevent any cases in non-Halalness of product that have been halal certified.
Benefit of HAS implementation
Halal manual should include
•Halal Management Organization
•Standard Operating Procedure
•Administration and Documentation System Training
•Corrective and Preventive Actions
Principles of HAS
- Determination of Halal critical points
- Development and verification of flowchart
- Implementation of control measures
- Development of corrective actions
- Documentation system and management of records
- Process verification